Are you wanting to make changes in your life and yet somehow you don’t have the will or the motivation to take the first step?
Perhaps you don’t believe you have what it takes or think others would not be interested in you. Maybe you lack confidence or self-esteem.
If any of the above sounds familiar the chances are you have some kind of limiting belief. The great news for you is simple….. you can change, you just need to know how.
So what do you need to do?
The first step is self-awareness. Recognise what you are believing about yourself, your capabilities and others that are holding you back and then educate yourself in how to change. Beyond that take the leap into helping yourself by reaching out for the support you need.
Let’s start with some definitions.
In simple terms, a limiting belief is anything you believe about yourself or the world that holds you back from having the kind of life you really dream of.
What makes identifying these limitations so challenging is the way we trick ourselves into believing our beliefs are concrete facts.
To give you an example, if a person believes they are unlovable they will often be able to provide countless examples and evidence to support this theory. We are experts at defending our limiting beliefs whether they are about our true nature, our abilities or about the world in general.
We do this for a very important reason.
We developed each of our limiting beliefs for a very important reason in our early life and that reason was survival. At the time it was the best option we had available to us that would allow us to get by and yet often in adulthood these beliefs no longer serve us so we hand on to them.
NLP provides some really great tools to help you change and transform your limitations allow you to step into your natural brilliance.
If you are ready to transform your life and become the best version of you take the leap today!
Here are a few options to get you started in your own transformation:
- Download our free audio, taken from a workshop helping people improve self-esteem using NLP.
- If you live in the East Sussex/West Kent area join us for our NLP Practice group on Thursday where we will be exploring “Busting Limiting Beliefs”
- Join us for a free one day introduction to NLP where you will experience the “Change Belief” technique.
- Order my new book, “Becoming Happy” by Melody Cheal from Amazon today!
For details on any of the above see our main website
or contact Melody 01892 309 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positive Psychology Coaching with Strengths - May 12, 2023
- Where does Wisdom fit in Positive Psychology Coaching? - May 5, 2023
- Positive Psychology Coaching: Savouring the moment - April 20, 2023