Are you looking for peace? Would you like to feel a sense of authenticity?
What is it?
The Wholeness Work is a new “path to awakening” and way of resolving life problems. This new process has helped people with insomnia, relationship issues, pre-migraine auras, difficult emotions, and much more. People report “it’s easy, and feels gentle and kind.”
Most people experience.
- A deep relaxation and resetting of the nervous system
- A natural melting away of many issues that previously seemed like intractable problems
- Increased sense of well-being
- Greater access to a natural wisdom, compassion, humor, and creativity
- and much, much more…
Connirae Andreas, The Wholeness Work Developer
Connirae Andreas is a leading innovator in the world of NLP perhaps best known for her earlier creation “The Core Transformation Process”.
Her development of a new way of working is rooted in her own very personal journey resulting in The Wholeness Work.
The Wholeness Work is a new model and set of methods for therapy and spiritual development. It may be the most effective, simple, and direct method for what the spiritual masters are pointing at.
You can use this method to work on your “issues” too. It’s been useful for people with chronic sleep issues, sticky relationship problems, and troublesome emotional triggers.
Melody will be teaching The Wholeness Work: a Beginning this Summer here in
Crowborough. The dates are 9th to 10th August 2022.
For more details click the link
You may also be interested in Core Transformations, click the link to find out more
- Why Coaches take on cases beyond their training - March 15, 2023
- Transactional Analysis: Coaching Case Study 2 - March 2, 2023
- Transactional Analysis: Personality as a form of Diversity (Coaching Case Study) - February 10, 2023