STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees are inclusive of all costs and expenses unless otherwise discussed.
- All payments are due promptly at least 6 weeks before first scheduled training module.
- Interest at the rate of 2% per month may become payable upon any items outstanding for more than 15 days of their due date for payment.
- If, having made a booking or bookings with us, and you have to cancel/postpone one or more of these bookings with less than 28 days notice we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee as identified below (naturally, we hope this will not have to be invoked):
Notice Cancellation Postponement
0-28 days 100% 50%
- Cancellation: Withdrawing from a training module or course.
- Postponement: An agreed request to postpone a confirmed session and move it to a date not more than five weeks ahead.
- (Note: This will not apply to proposed dates when agreed by both parties.)
- Full refund (less admin fees, materials and costs) available if cancelled with more than 28 days notice of original booking.
- No refund available once training has begun.
- Copyright on any reports, handouts or other intellectual property produced by GWiz Learning remains with GWiz Learning.
- Understanding Drama in the Coaching Room, the theory - November 2, 2023
- How Coaches are invited into the Drama and what happens next! - October 25, 2023
- Why are Coaches getting sucked into their client’s drama? Great question, right? - October 18, 2023