Our New Blended NLP Practitioner for 2023
As a training provider we make a point of staying flexible and learning new ways to give you what you need to blossom. With this in mind we have re-designed our NLP Practitioner in a way that makes it even easier for you to learn NLP and become a Certified and ANLP Accredited NLP Practitioner.
Our new format gives you twelve days in person in East Sussex and three days of live workshops via Zoom. (or if you choose to take our Diploma via Zoom, nine days in person and six days via Zoom).
Why is blended learning a great idea for you and for the Planet?
We discovered that some topics work well on-line using live video conferencing and we realised that this is a win/win option saving you money and time because you can access these parts of the course from your home.
This option means we are all helping to reduce our Carbon foot print by reducing travel.
So Why are some days still in person, why can’t we just do Zoom?
There are three reasons you will benefit from the in person element of the training.
Firstly, there are certain topics that you will learn and understand more deeply if you are in the room with us. This is in particular the NLP Change Processes.
Secondly, although this training is a Certification programme you may be wanting to experience some personal transformation. We can help you do that more easily face to face and you will benefit from the sense of support that comes from taking this journey with others.
Finally, by including an in person option we ensure that you will meet the ANLP Accreditation Criteria for Certification.
Why train to become an NLP Practitioner training?
Those that have attended NLP courses with us have reported major paradigm shifts in their life; increasing self confidence and self esteem, zest for life, transforming limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs and helping to communicate with others more effectively. This makes NLP Practitioner an ideal course if you are looking for personal transformation and for those of you wanting to help others you will gain an Accredited Certification that is respected globally!
As well as the immeasurable benefits you will also gain:
- Sign up for the full NLP Practitioner including the Diploma and save £395.
- An MP3 set of the GWiz Practitioner course.
- Three certificates: An NLP Practitioner Certificate, an Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner Certificate from us and an NLP Practitioner Certificate from the ANLP (Association of NLP)
- A gift of three months full Professional Membership with the ANLP (Association of NLP), worth over £130.
- Support after the course…through:
- our monthly NLP Coaching Circle
- supervision and professional support (CPD)
- free business advice and general ad hoc email support
Why complete NLP Practitioner with GWiz NLP?
Would you like to be able to help other people either at work or personally? Are you an HR or L&D Professional looking to add more tools to your tool kit? Or maybe you are a Manager or Leader wanting to develop new ways to manage both your career and your team.
Your interest in NLP may be more personal, are you looking for ways to change how you feel about yourself?
Do you lack confidence? Maybe you feel as if you have imposter syndrome? Have you ever felt as if something was holding you back from having the kind of life you want?
Many people attend NLP Practitioner to answer these questions and resolve similar issues. One of the most surprising things about NLP Practitioner is the long term transformation that many people experience. For instance, did you know that learning NLP can transform a Fixed Mindset into a Growth Mindset?
These may be new terms to you so let me explain. If you have a Fixed Mindset you might find life challenging and be unable to make changes. It is likely that your resilience will be low and you may have issues with self-worth.
A Growth Mindset opens up new ways of thinking and problem-solving. You will be more flexible and adaptable. You will feel a greater sense of self-worth and your resilience will be strengthened. My published research provided evidence of this effect meaning that I can say with confidence that NLP can really make a difference in your life if you are ready to give it a try.
If you are thinking about training in NLP, I am guessing that you are considering carefully as this is a big investment both in terms of your time and financially.
Before you read some of the practical reasons to choose GWiz NLP here, in her own words are some reflections from a recent student:
“I joined the NLP training just over a year ago. In that year I have completely transformed into a different person. From someone who suffered with regular anxiety and disbelief in my self, my self worth was at rock bottom and I really didn’t know how to move on.
The training was the most life changing training I have ever received. Techniques in NLP are easy to understand and once you start to adapt them into your everyday life, you notice how you start to feel differently about yourself and other people notice that there is a positive change within you.
I would recommend the NLP training for anyone, not only have I learnt how to change my life so much for the better, I also made a great new friendship circle where we all share the positive changes. NLP training is actually really simple to adapt into your or anyone else’s life.”
See and hear some of our recent students share their experiences
Click the link.
- Attend our new free taster event if you would like to test us out first. We offer this to give you a chance to “try before you buy” the complete NLP Practitioner. As our programme is modular you will have the opportunity to reflect on your experience before signing up.
- Our approach is Humanistic, we think that people and their welfare are important. We train our students with a person centred attitude.
- Our approach is ethical. This is so important to us that we expect our graduates to sign an ethics agreement.
- Our courses are led by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both are NLP Master Trainers with over twenty years of experience. They both hold degrees and Masters degrees in psychology bring a breadth to their knowledge that may be missing from other trainings.
- Our courses are all accredited with ANLP, the only independent professional body in the world. This means our materials have been peer reviewed for quality and we are recognised for our professionalism.
- As a graduate of GWiz NLP you will receive a complementary membership of ANLP.
- On graduation you will receive three internationally recognised certificates: Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner; Neuro Linguistic Psychology Practitioner; ANLP Practitioner.
- On completion of the course you will receive as much ongoing support as you need in the form of personal coaching/therapy sessions, mentoring, supervision and support.
- You will also be able to join our Practice Group either face to face or via online media.
- We have our own purpose built training suite set in the outstanding beauty of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. The views are stunning and the atmosphere supports you in reaching your goals.
- Support to develop your NLP career further right up to Master Trainer status.
- To find out about why Melody and Joe Cheal are the trainers for you check out the article “Meet the Trainers”
What is the free stuff?
- Click here for a free MP3 download from a transformational workshop that formed the basis of Melody’s research dissertation
- Check out all the free information, articles and cool stuff on our resources page
- When you sign up for our NLP Practitioner course you will receive an MP3 audio with over 20 hours of material absolutely free!
Contact Melody now to book a place
What are the dates and details?
The full programme includes evaluation and certification. We spread the modules to allow you time to assimilate learning in manageable chunks while still providing you with transformational experiences.
The modular format is even more important when the training is via Zoom. We have designed the course to combine the on-line format and in person training here in East Sussex.
If you would like to attend a taster experience before making your decision contact Melody to register your interest.
To complete NLP Practitioner this time around you will attend:
- Module one: Introduction Diploma via Zoom – 20th to 22nd February 2023 or
- Module one: Introduction Diploma in person in East Sussex – 13th to 15th March 2023
For module one you have a choice, you may either attend the Zoom version or attend in person. This is to allow some flexibility in the programme. You only need to attend one of the above.
- Module two: Attend in person in East Sussex – 24th to 26th April 2023
- Module three: Attend via Zoom, 9th, 16th and 22nd May 2023 (all three required)
- Module four: Attend in person in East Sussex – 12th to 14th June 2023
- Module five: Attend in person in East Sussex in East Sussex – 3rd to 5th July 2023
What are the fees?
You can start by just signing up for the Diploma on either 20th February (Zoom Version) or 13th March 2023 (in person version) for just £395. This is a good way to find out if this training is for you.
The early bird rate for NLP Practitioner is £1995, if booked and fully paid for by 31st March 2023, deposit due on application. Full rate applies from 1st April 2023, £2995.
How do I sign up?
Contact Melody direct to apply for your place, on 01892 309205 or click link or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The GWiz NLP Practitioner runs a total of 15 days in blended format to complete the Accredited NLP Practitioner Certification. Our 15 day NLP Practitioner is also part of the Pathway to our GHSC Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Training
Contact email@example.com for your application form.
Please note, due to the nature of this course we do screen applicants to ensure they are suitable for this training.
NLP Practitioner Course Outline
- Process Overview
Working with People
- Heightened Awareness: Calibration
- Building Rapport & Matching
- Well Formed Outcomes
The Working Mind
- Representational Systems
- Eye Accessing Cues
Mind Your Language
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Confusion to Understanding
- Fast Phobia Cure
- Collapsing Anchors
- Changing Beliefs
- Six Step Reframe
- Mapping Across
- Timeline Resourcing
- Visual Squash
- Change Personal History
What others have said about our NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses:
- The programme has created a real shift in me, and I’m finding it so exciting being able to use my learning to help others.
- I’ve also reached new levels of self-awareness that I never felt possible.
- Still assimilating the most amazing 15 days of my life and really excited about where the journey will take me.
- Many thanks again for sharing your expertise and life experiences with us. I truly benefited from your training.
- I had an amazing time. I’m so excited about learning more now.
- It’s been a brilliant journey for me – definitely a road worth travelling.
- It will be an experience & memory that I will keep with me always. A most Excellent Adventure.
- Positive Psychology Coaching with Strengths - May 12, 2023
- Where does Wisdom fit in Positive Psychology Coaching? - May 5, 2023
- Positive Psychology Coaching: Savouring the moment - April 20, 2023