- This event has passed.
Train the Trainer: How to design and deliver workshops
February 5 - February 6
Would you like to know how to design and deliver your own workshops?
- Do you know your topic but just don’t know where to start?
- Do you sometimes lack confidence or get stage fright?
- Or are you an experienced presenter and trainer wanting to take your training to the next level?
Our brand new programme is Recognised by the Association for Coaching as Approved CPD. On this programme you will learn tips and techniques such as:
- How to design and prepare sessions.
- How to engage your audience both face to face and via Zoom
- How to break down learning into steps your students can understand.
- How to manage challenging students
- How to effectively demonstrate a coaching or personal development technique.
You will also receive regular feedback, mentoring and support throughout and beyond the training.
Who is the course for?
This course is for you if you are a Coaches or Business Consultant wanting add the design and delivery of training courses to your tool kit. As a Coach you may be wanting to teach short workshops to help people with topics such as resilience, well-being or positive psychology. You may even be thinking about designing an Accredited Training Course. If you are a Business Consultant you may be wanting to offer your clients workshops based on your expertise.
Either way this training will give you want you need to get started and you will be able to plug into ongoing support and mentoring beyond the training.
This course is taught by Melody and Joe Cheal. Both have around thirty years experience (each) of delivering both personal development, Accredited Training and Corporate Programmes. This means you can be assured that you will get what you need to take the next step in your journey.
The training starts in February 2022 with a 2 day introduction module and concludes in August 2022 with a further 3 days face to face.
Approximately 25 hours of Zoom seminars are spread between February and July. There are also some optional extra days face to face plus optional Zoom sessions.
If you are an NLP Master Practitioner ask us about the parallel programme Accredited NLP Trainer’s Training.
Early Bird no optional extras £1995,
Full rate £3445
Early Bird with optional extras £2495
Full rate £2995
For full details of dates and how this can work for you contact Melody to arrange a free discovery call.