Accredited mBIT Coach Certification
September 6 - September 9£1350
This training is based on the idea that we have three brains, the head, heart and gut. Learning to connect with all three brains and facilitate integration where needed helps you access a greater sense of inner balance and make wiser decisions.
“mBraining is a simple and gentle, yet highly effective approach to how can achieve greater clarity, peace and strength in all your endeavours; from day-to-day living, to personal development and much more.”
What will this training give you?
As an mBIT Coach, you will learn how to help others reach a more congruent state with themselves and their three intelligences in their head, heart and gut. When the person’s thoughts, feelings and instincts are congruent, he / she is able to make good decisions without fear or reluctance to act. That is the process thatmBIT Coach certification teaches you.
- You will learn how to harness your innate intelligence and generative wisdom.
- An entire suite of powerful and easy-to-learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively, known as m
- You will also learn much much more about how the three brains work.
- Your personal copy of the book ’mBraining – Using Your Multiple Brain To Do Cool Stuff ’.
- Access to the private Facebook group for certified mBIT Coaches worldwide, where you can expand your professional network and keep yourself updated on the latest neuroscientific findings.
- The opportunity to qualify as an mBIT Coach Trainer, so that you can train and certify coaches yourself or mBIT Master Coach to continue your journey of coaching mastery.
What is mBraining?
mBraining is a new area of personal development and understanding, developed by Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka. Through a meta-analysis and meta-synthesis of hundreds of articles and other research literature, Grant and Marvin have developed a suite of techniques (mBIT – multiple Brain Integration Techniques) that turns this new knowledge and theory (mBraining) into practice.
Dr. Suzanne Henwood, director of mBrianing4sucess
Who is the Trainer?
The course is delivered in English and your certified mBIT Trainer is Reb Veale. Reb is one of the first 18 mBIT Master Coaches globally and has already facilitated mBIT coach certifications in the UK, Ireland, Greece, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Canada, Pakistan and Denmark. Reb is a psychologist, an experienced manager, an NLP Master Trainer and is trained as a psychotherapist and coach supervisor. She has 27 years’ experience in coaching, management, change manage- ment and entrepreneurship.
In 2013, she was certified by Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka, the creators of mBIT, as one of the first group of mBIT Coaches in the UK, and has since also qualified as mBIT Coach Trainer. Reb has a deep understanding of both the theory and the practical use of the techniques, with an active and growing client list.
When and where is the training being held?
The dates for your diary are 6th to 9th September 2022
The training is taking place at GWiz Learning, Crowborough East Sussex. The venue is our own purpose built school set in the beautiful Ashdown Forest. We have almost two acres of woodland and gardens surrounding the school which we take advantage of during breakout sessions.
There are many places to stay very nearby from bed and breakfast through to 5 star hotels.
How much does the course cost?
£1350 Full rate
(early bird booking discount is available until 6th June 2022 contact Melody for details).
How do I book?
Contact Melody for a Course Application form
- How do you Coach a client who talks constantly without pause - July 1, 2022
- Should Coaches share psychological models with their clients? - June 27, 2022
- The Power of Group Supervision in Coaching and NLP - May 25, 2022