Why attend Transactional Analysis for Coaches?
People choose this training for many reasons and you may find that some or all of the following apply to you:
- You are wanting to gain an Accredited Coaching Certification. Transactional Analysis for Coaches is module two of our popular Association for Coaching Accredited Diploma: Psychological Approaches to Coaching.
- You are an HR Professional or a Manager wanting to add a really useful set of coaching tools to your toolkit. Transactional Analysis (TA) provides models with practical application for managing people and behaviours.
- You are interested in understanding why people do what they do. The models explored will give you an understanding of what influences behaviours and reactions in others and in you.
- You are interested in your Personal Development. You will get a chance to explore your own profile in detail and raise your self-awareness to new levels.
- You are already working as a Coach and would like to take an interesting CPD Course. We will issue you with a CPD Certificate on completion of this module. You will also qualify to administer the questionnaires used in the training.
We are currently offering all our Coaching courses via Zoom. If you decide you would like to take the full Diploma you will be given the choice to attend in person once Social Distancing is lifted or if you would prefer to learn remotely this option will remain available.
You have choices!
You can sign up for this module only for just £295 or if you prefer you can sign up for the Association
for Coaching Accredited Diploma.
We offer a “rolling” programme which means you can join at any point as all the training modules are stand-alone units.
If you would like to find out more about the full Diploma click here.
Alternatively, contact Melody to book a free Exploration Phone Call to find out more.
To sign up for Transactional Analysis for Coaches on 26th to 27th July 2022 as a stand-alone unit for just £295 click the button below.
Find out more: