- 1 Accredited GHSC & ABH Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma
- 2 Why attending this Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma is a good decision for you:
- 3 Our intention is to offer this training as an in person course in our venue in East Sussex. Please note if restrictions return this training will be transferred back onto Zoom following GHSC guidelines. If an individual has to socially isolate or if they are attending from a country red listed there may be an option to attend remotely on a case by case basis.
- 4 Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Pathway
- 4.1 Our Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Diploma pathway provides you with the opportunity to gain Certifications on route to the Fully Accredited Certification with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- 4.2 So that you can begin working using as an Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist we will award you with an American Board of Hypnotherapy Certification at the end of the six-day module.
- 5 Book your place now £995.00 (super early bird rate available until 31st December 2021) for the next training scheduled for 16th to 21st July 2022 (Price does not include NLP Practitioner)
- 6 We also offer Advanced Hypnosis Training and Hypnosis Trainer’s Training.
- 7 Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- 8 Course Format
- 9 Accreditation Body
Hypnotherapy is an amazingly powerful tool that can help you personally and also in your practice as an Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Why attending this Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma is a good decision for you:
- You will learn a full array of tools including inductions and the use of hypnotic phenomena.
- You will have the opportunity to experience personal transformation during the learning process.
- You will access deep levels of relaxation making this training also a spa for body, mind and soul.
- You have the opportunity to gain both GHSC and ABH Certification.
- You have access to ongoing support, mentoring and supervision by joining the GWiz Community.
This intensive module is the final part of our GHSC Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma. Contact us for full details of the accreditation pathway for GHSC and ABH.
Included within the basic fee, 6 day intensive training module, pre-course preparation paper plus ABH certification.
As a qualified NLP Practitioner you will already know the power of Milton language, this workshop provides you with many additional processes and approaches that can be applied in numerous ways. For example, to name just a few:
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Confidence building
- Transformational work
- And in conjunction with medical professionals to aid healing and to control pain.
Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Pathway
Our Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist Diploma pathway provides you with the opportunity to gain Certifications on route to the Fully Accredited Certification with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
NLP Practitioner (of at least 16 days) is a pre-requisite of this course. One option is to start by taking our 16 day NLP Practitioner Certification (accredited with ANLP) with GWiz NLP. The ANLP Accredited Certification allows you to start working with clients using NLP.
So that you can begin working using as an Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist we will award you with an American Board of Hypnotherapy Certification at the end of the six-day module.
If you already hold an accredited NLP Practitioner Certification you can apply for Accredited Prior Learning. Please note you would need to ensure you have enough hours of NLP training e.g. a short course would not be sufficient. There may be an option to take additional training days with GWiz to bring your application up to the required number of hours.
You would then take our six-day Hypnotherapy Module and undertake the necessary supervision and case studies to be awarded the GHSC Certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
So that you can begin working using Hypnotherapy we will award you with an American Board of Hypnotherapy Certification at the end of the six-day module.
Book your place now £995.00 (super early bird rate available until 31st December 2021) for the next training scheduled for 16th to 21st July 2022 (Price does not include NLP Practitioner)
Early bird from 1st January 2022 to 31st May 2022 £1195.00
Full rate £1995 from 1st June 2022
We also offer Advanced Hypnosis Training and Hypnosis Trainer’s Training.
These will be held at our beautiful venue on the edge of Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. NLP Practitioner or similar are pre-requisites for this training.
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Review of the Milton Model
- Stages of Hypnosis
- Personal History Taking
- Preparation and session planning
- Ericksonian Approaches to hypnosis
- Elman Inductions Approaches to hypnosis
- Hypnotic Phenomena Part I
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- Advanced Inductions
- Hypnotic Phenomena Part II
- Hypnotic Protocol for Healing
- Deepening techniques
- Developing Intervention Programmes
How does it work?
The intensive course format runs over six consecutive days. Assessment is ongoing with students receiving coaching and feedback throughout the programme. The additional assessment takes the form of recorded sessions plus a reflective diary.
What are the benefits of this format?
The intensive format allows for total immersion in the world of Hypnosis. For many people, this works like accelerated learning and also results in a fast-track qualification.
We are fully accredited with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
We are accredited by the International Hypnosis Society. The Chairperson and President is Julie Silverthorn an international Master Trainer of both Hypnotherapy and NLP.
We are an Approved School of Hypnosis wit the American Board of Hypnosis.
Find out more:
- The Power of Group Supervision in Coaching and NLP - May 25, 2022
- Creating a Positive Coaching Culture in Organisations - May 3, 2022
- What is a Coach chemistry meeting? - April 27, 2022